MHQ is a Special Purpose Vehicle /SPV/ established for the realization of Markan investment project - mixed-use building comprising A Class offices together with International Hotel.
The Building is located on Tsarigradsko Shosse Boulevard. It is the first building of its kind in Sofia to successfully combine two such uses. The location is highly prominent with excellent visibility and accessibility - less than 5 minutes away from the Airport and less than 10 min to the city centre.
- 7,400 m2 TBA set over 6 floors
- 100 dedicated basement car parking spaces
- Flexible floor plates enabling the creation of individual of fices or open space offices
- Automated fire and/or smoke alarm detectors and sprinkler installation
- Raised floors and structural cabling in all office premises
- CCTV & 24 hour on-site security
- 3 high speed lifts
- 8 m clear floor to ceiling height
- Building Management System (BMS) controlling all infrastructural and electromechanical installations
- Fresh air via ventilation system and openable façade windows
- Backup generators for emergency cases
- Fibre optic cabling including ISDN and Internet
- Fully air-conditioned via 4-pipe HVAC system
- Suspended ceilings
Novotel Sofia is operated by the International Hotel Operator AccorHotels - the world’s leading hotel operator and market leader in Europe. AccorHotels operates in 95 countries with nearly 240 000 employees in more than 4000 hotels. The Group offers to its clients and partners nearly 45 years of know-how and expertise.
Novotel Sofia has:
- 178 superior and executive rooms and suites
- NOVO2 Lounge bar
- 6 modern meeting rooms which can accommodate a total of over 300 people
- In Balance Fitness
02 970 58 71
02 904 30 00